Sunday, November 27, 2011

When an X Muslim Christian Gives Testimony, The Demons Howl. - Even if it is on Herman Cain's Official Facebook Page.

When an X Muslim Christian Gives Testimony, The Demons Howl.

EVERYONE, please take a good look at this exchange and learn something.  A poor woman, a former Egyptian Mohammedan, indoctrinated and abuse in Islam, broke free from her slavery and is now is a faithful Christian named, None Darwish. She was interviewed on a net radio program by a supporter of Herman Cain, Carl Boyd, Jr. where her real life suffering was related. Yet, she was attacked by Muslims even on Herman Cain's Face Book Page.  Why? The infiltration of Muslims and Marxists is a subversion far more invasive than anyone imagines. Here is an example of how an ex-Mohammedan - Christian convert is treated on the page of an American Presidential Candidate who has said that he has problems with Muslims being employed in his administration.

(PLEASE TAKE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO INTERVIEW, SO YOU MAY FULLY SEE HOW INHUMANE AND CRUEL THE MOSLEM, CAIN BERRY'S CRITICISM OF HER IS)
This is the link:
http://kitmantv.blogspot.com/2011/06/expert-nonie-darwish-on-lot-of-issues.html


Fly Me To The Moon - So My Muslim Friends May Feel At Home On This Page. - In honor of the Moon God  Al' allah worshiped by Muslims Around the Globe - whose shrine is the Kabbah Of Mecca where the black Moon Rock is housed.



(Mohammed Bob claims to be an American Muslim.  Whether he is a Jihadist-Radical or merely a useful idiot remains to be discovered. But at present he is the Muslim watch dog on Herman Cain's Face Book Page. The appearance of None Darwish telling the truth of her slavish life as a Mohammedan woman could not go unanswered:)

Mohammed Bob
 And this is relevant to this page because... why?

Carl Boyd Jr:
 Because Herman Cain understands the threat of radical Islam and we should as well.
(Carl Boyd Jr is the person who interviewed Nonie Darwish - the above mentioned X-Muslim.)

Mohammed Bob
That's a VERY tenuous connection, and nowhere in what you posted did you single out radical ideology, hence my question. When you post thing like this without context it just comes across as a blanket indictment of Islam with no other purpose.

Carl Boyd Jr:
Right listen to the interview.
(Carl is assuming that reason and not radical ideology is the driver here - Carl is wrong.)

Mohammed Bob
I'm familiar with Nonie Darwish. She has some serious credibility issues.

Carl Boyd Jr:
Whatever Mohammed Bob. I don't have a problem with her. To each its own.
She lived it for 30 years, but God delivered her.
Now Nonie is a Christian. Praise God!!

Mohammed Bob
 Carl, I am really getting sick to my soul of the anti-Islamic junk on this page. It has nothing to do with Herman Cain's campaign and it has no business being on Herman Cain's Official Facebook page. I'm sure you probably belong to pages where it is a proper fit, but this page isn't it.

Carl Boyd:
Mohamed Bob, then don't comment on it. Move on. That is what i do. I don't like everything on here, but I am not going to infringe on the right of others that may like something I don't. Freedom.

(Freedom isn't a concept easy for a radical Mohammedan to grasp.)
Mohammed Bob
 I'm not talking about infringing on your rights, Carl. If you really want to get down to what rights you have and what rights you don't, you don't have a right to post whatever you want on Facebook. This is not the public square. Not only is this not YOUR page, but even if it were, Facebook owns the servers and we only have whatever rights Facebook is willing to grant to us.  (How is that for a Mohammedan ploy - trying to intimidate and chill free speech - be very frightened - be very frightened!) LOL

So no, you don't have the right to post whatever you want as if the First Amendment applied to you here, because it doesn't.

But that being said, the administrators of this page are pretty lenient about what they allow posted here, so it then becomes a matter of courtesy. This is the Official page for the Herman Cain campaign and what is posted here reflects upon Herman Cain. You may think that anti-Islamic posts are fine and good, but I don't think Herman would agree with you. On this page what we post reflects on Herman. This is not your wall. Treating it as such is rude and can have unintended consequences for Herman.
(From the anger reflected in this, It is obvious that Carl has disturbed a snake pit.)

Carl Boyd Jr ‎
Mohamed Bob, I know Herman. I am going to say this one time, if you don't like what I post then don't comment on it. I don't need a lecture from you. So get lost dude before I blow a gasket.

Mohammed Bob
 My concern is for the campaign. Does anyone here really think that the media would be as likely to split hairs that what is posted here is not Herman's public position?

Carl Boyd Jr:
 I could just block Mohammed Bob like i did Andrew and you won't have to see anything I post

Mohammed Bob
 Really? Do you think the media would give us the benefit of the doubt and not report it as news? After the way they've used anything they can find no matter how thin to slander Herman and paint him as an extremist I can't say I have your confidence.
If you block everyone who has the guts to say they disagree with you, I wonder how long your block list is.   The media picks and chooses what sources to use all the time and then they make different choices next week depending on what narrative they want to push.

I don't know Carl well enough to guess at his motivations and I don't like assuming the worst of people. I'm happy to assume that Carl has the best of motivations. I'm not saying Carl CAN'T post whatever he wants here. I'm just saying that he SHOULDN'T and asked him to consider the potential implications. (Imagine that the Mohammedan has become the collective conscience,  holding full knowledge of what IS and is NOT appropriate for the Christian, Herman Cain's Face Book Page - AMAZING Jihadist hubris!")
I do see posts like this almost every day. If all I did all day was to comment on those posts I'd never get any sleep. The thing is, when it's a position you already agree with personally those posts don't stand out to you, but when you're like me then they definitely stand out.

Carl Boyd Jr
Herman has taken stand on this issue.

Mohammed Bob
 I stand vehemently opposed to radical Islam and I speak out against it often. I also stand opposed to the blanket indictment of Islam 'in toto'. It's that opposition that causes things like this post to stand out to my eyes. Nonie Darwish is allowed to speak her mind and Carl is free to share it - without restriction in the public square, and online he can share it wherever the moderators allow. I'm not attempting to infringe upon his freedom to speak or share the speech of others. I only ask that when he does so that he consider where he's posting and that some posts may not be appropriate in all places. As an example, I don't think this post of his is appropriate here.

(Get this, Mister Mohammed Bob, a self professed Muslim,  doesn't think that the suffering of an X Mohammedan Egyptian woman is "appropriate" for Herman Cain's page)

Carl Boyd Jr:
Mohammed Bob, you are starting to annoy me.
Goodnight people

Crusader Butch:
Mohammed Bob, why IF you are interested in the truth, would you find it necessary to try to discredit this person who has actually LIVED in the Moslem society you have never experienced. Do you think your opinion is superior to her EXPERIENCE?
You stated that Nonie Darwish has "credibility issues" please elucidate. Please explain what you, a nice American young man know about her life and her life experience better then SHE knows it!

Mohammed Bob
 My comments were not meant to discredit her, particularly. I did mention that I felt she had a credibility problem and that's my opinion. Others are free to form their own. But the main point of my comments was that this is not the appropriate forum for this post and I stand by that.

Crusader Butch:
 Of course it IS the right forum. Who are you kidding? As a country we are in a battle for our survival and the enemy we face is Marxist and Muslim - please tell me WHY this ISN"T an appropriate subject? Please tell me why "knowing your enemy" is not a PRIMARY knowledge - an aspect of the AMMO we NEED to win?
Mohammed Bob,  this woman knew by the time she was five years of age more than you know about the reality of Islam now. Please GET REAL.
She say what is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. Islam is like MARXISM and FASCISM a political global movement, why should we NOT recognize it as such. Mohammed Bob, tell me. WHY SHOULD WE NOT RECOGNIZE IT AS SUCH?

Mohammed Bob
 Okay... Nonie describes an attack on her home in 1953 by Israeli soldiers. According to her, the soldiers entered her home, found only women and children there and left them unharmed. She says she had no idea that any of this had happened until many years later as she had slept through the entire event.

But, according to both Arab and Israeli accounts, one squad blew the gate off the house injuring several civilians. Within the compound were several huts of Arab refugees. The Israelis separated into two squads, one of which tossed bomb through the windows of the huts and shot the refugees as they attempted to escape from the bombs. this is not a one-sided account. Both Israeli and Arab accounts agree. The only point of contention between Arab and Israeli accounts is the number of people killed in the raid. For Nonie to have slept through the entire event that happened on her own property she must be an exceptionally sounds sleeper.

I'm not saying that the Arab cause is right, because I don;t believe that it is. I am a staunch defender of Israel. But Nonie's story doesn't hold water.

Crusader Butch:
Oh man - DID YOU EVERY JUST EXPOSE YOURSELF. Everybody PLEASE listen to Nonie's story and read Mohammed Bob's very detailed and knowledgeable propaganda account. Which has NOTHING to do with her own recounting of her own story. PAY ATTENTION FOLKS. I said a few weeks a go that Mohammed Bob was a Moslem subversive assigned to Herman Cain's page - He has proved it in this exchange.

Mohammed Bob
 I'm relating the story that she has in her book. I don't know what she said in her interview as I didn't watch it. if she said something different in her interview than what she wrote in her book, then who has been exposed?

Crusader Butch:
But Mohammed Bob,  please explain why YOU feel the need to dispute her own experience?

Mohammed Bob
 Because I just don't buy the fact that anyone can sleep through multiple bombs exploding around them. The raid that she describes, which she then says she slept through, doesn't jibe with either Arab or Israeli accounts. That's a credibility issue I just can't ignore.
And I resent being called a subversive.

Crusader Butch:
 Sorry, Mohammed Bob,  but what am I left with? You think that YOU know more from your comfortable position as an American than Nonie does by HER OWN EXPERIENCE of the hellish reality of Islam. You abuse her, Sir and I'm at a lost why you would want to, unless you were filled with sadistic hatred yourself. YOU have NO right to abuse this woman who has already been through SOOOOO much.

Mohammed Bob
If Nonie's accounts don't agree with either the Arab or Israeli accounts, then what are WE left with? Either she's lying or all the Arabs AND Israelis are lying. That arithmetic isn't hard for me to figure out.

Crusader Butch:
In the fog of violence SHE has the right to tell by her own experience and YOU have no right from the comfort of your couch to contradict it.

Mohammed Bob
 I don't?

Crusader Butch:
 There is no "high road" when we deny the reality of the suffering of women under the hellish mandate of Islam, which treats them as 3/4th of a human, merely the property of the men who own them.

Mohammed Bob
So, do I have the right to dispute this, or should I go back to sewing that scarlet M on my clothes?

(A useful idiot suggested that Mohammed Bob was drawn into this conversation against his own volition - just a mere victim - attacking this poor X-Muslim Christian because he simply could not help it.)

Crusader Butch:
 Well, Mohammed Bob tell me. Were you "drawn into this" without your own volition? As she suggested?

Crusader Butch:
 Come on Mohammed Bob, answer the question, "Were you drawn into this without your own volition? AS Mammie suggested?

Mohammed Bob
 You're comparing apples and oranges, Butch. I was not drawn into the initial conversation apart from my sense of wanting to see that we all take more care in what we post on Herman Cain's official Facebook page. The fact that I'm Muslim means that certain posts are more likely to catch my attention as opposed to others who read the page.

What Mammie was talking about was later, after the thread had gone idle, you felt it necessary to renew the conversation by challenging me on an unrelated point. THAT I was drawn into, just as Mammie said.

Crusader Butch:
Hell, Mammie, the person that is being "picked on" is None Darwish, who are you kidding?

Come on Mohammed Bob, "Were you drawn into this without your own volition? AS Mammie suggested?

Mohammed Bob
Asked and answered, Counsellor. Now, I really AM off to bed.

Crusader Butch:
Asked, NEVER answered

No comments:

Post a Comment